Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Money Making Time! Super Bowl Champ Style!

It is time that I begin with my money making pics for the 2013 NFL Season.  After taking last year off, I am ready to begin making my readers some money.  I will not drop all my over/unders at once, but I will start off with a couple that I do like.  The numbers will change, but if you have the chance, jump on them when you can.
My first big pick of the year is...........the Baltimore Ravens.  Amazingly enough this team is listed at 8.5 wins, which seems pretty crazy for a Super Bowl winner, but that was the line, which can always change.  I think Vegas is overestimating the departures from last year from the defense.  Leadership wise, they do lose Ray and Ed Reed, which is a heavy burden.  They also lost Paul Kruger, who in my opinion is good, but they were smart to let him go for the money. The biggest loss they had was Dannell Ellerbe, who is now playing for Miami.
Now, we ask why would they let all these guys go, probably because they had faith in Arthur Brown, who athletically, will do a much better job than Ray Lewis has in the past few years.  They drafted Matt Elam, who could become a very good safety as a rookie and become a great one as he moves along. Ladarious Webb, an ATP favorite, is back at corner and Terrell Suggs, will be healthy from the get.  Oh yeah, they went and stole Elvis Dumervil from the Broncos.  For all intents and purposes, this defense will be better than last year's.
I am not big on the offense, but with this defense alone and most of the guys coming back on offense minus Matt Birk and Anquan Boldin, this in my opinion is enough to get to 9 wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment