Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bart Scott Should Stay Invisible

Am I the only one that seems to notice that Bart Scott is only noticeable when he is making brash comments or getting injured during key opponent drives enough to give the opposing offenses a timeout.  I do not doubt his ability at one time, in which I could probably take most of his annoying comments but he is  pretty much invisible during actual game time and then he immediately shows up when the game is over.  Take some pointers from your fellow teammates Harris, Ellis and Revis who are positively visible during the game and invisible after the game, which I guess makes them the Bizarro Bart Scotts.  I do realize that Revis had a couple of comments, but I didn't have much of a problem as he is barraged by the media and he was defending his team and there was nothing wrong with what he said in my opinion.  It is also fair to say that Sal Pal might very well be scared to talk to Bart Scott going forward.

Athletes are always going to talk and in fact they are entertainers but I would rather see them at least show up during the game (T Sizzle is brash but he can play).  So if you are invisible during the game stay that way.  As far as their victory goes, it was impressive and they deserved it so move on to the next game because despite popular belief you still need to win two more games for anybody to really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment