Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gambler's Corner Roundup

This will be short as I am just reiterating my picks of the week.  Although, I am not much of a gambler I do think that I should be able to back up what I say so I need to put up or shut up.  These picks were stated earlier in the week, so I haven't changed my mind, but for those people who don't like long blogs, these will be to the point.

I like Pittsburgh over the Jets giving 3.5 points.  If you want to know my reasoning, go back a few blogs and take a look.  This is for the short attention span readers.

In the NFC matchup, I would rather be conservative and tease the Packers giving 3.5 and the under, which since I originally liked it has moved from 44 down to 43.  Gun to my head those are the picks although in this game I would like to tease it.  Take them to the bank and then proceed to lose your winnings on your jai alai or Premier league soccer or whatever is on at midnight tomorrow, as degenerate gamblers can never be happy with the initial win, they need to try and double up on anything possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment