Friday, September 23, 2011

Gambler's Corner Roundup for week 3

For the week 3, I am going to present a strategy as opposed to anything solid.  This is going to be a twist on the old 3 team tease getting 9 points each.  Instead of picking teams, I am going to go with three overs here.  In the first 2 weeks, only 2 games have gone for 30 points or under, one each week.  The NFL is seeing much higher scoring and this is a way to take advantage of it, until Vegas starts raising the over/under line.  It is especially good at the beginning of the year as there is usually much better weather.  The first game I like is San Fran vs the Bengals, which will be at around 31.5 points.  The second one I like is the Jaguars vs the Panthers game, which will be at around 34.  The Jaguars offense scares me a little bit, but as long as the Panthers can score 20, we should be good.  The last one I like is Detroit vs Minnesota, which can be had for 36 points.  Vegas really doesn't like McNabb to think that these 2 teams can't put up these kind of points.  There really isn't much to this strategy as I am going on simply the fact that weather shouldn't be an issue and teams are scoring more.  The only one that scares me is Pittsburgh vs  Indy, even though it can be had for 30.5 points.  I could see that one going either way, I would actually almost feel safer teasing the under on that one.  Good luck with your picks as in the end you only need to win more than you lose to make some money.  In theory it sounds easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment