Friday, September 16, 2011

Suicide Picks for week 2

I was able to go 2-0 last week with suicides as many people fell in my pool and from what I have heard in many others as well.  As I firmly believe that you keep going with who is going to win this week and not try and get fancy, the first of my 2 picks will be the Green Bay Packers.  Try not to out think the room as many did with the Cleveland Browns and KC Chiefs last week.
The first of my 2 picks will be the GB Packers as there is no way Carolina will have a chance against these guys as they won't be stopping them much with their defense and Cam Newton will have a much harder time this week.
The second of my picks is a little bit tougher as if I pick the Steelers at home against the Seahawks and lose, they would have made me look bad 3 times in the first 2 weeks as my preseason forecast would be looking pretty tough if they were 0-2.  Another team I like is the NY Jets at home vs the Jaguars, but this is one of those scary let down games.  All's it would take is a couple of bad Sanchez passes and I could see the Jaguars winning 16-13.  That being said, you could do worse than pick any of these 3, but I am going to officially state Green Bay and Pittsburgh are my 2 official picks for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment