Friday, September 23, 2011

Suicide Picks for week 3

So far, I am 4-0 with my main picks as they have been fairly safe.  The safe ones are becoming fewer and fewer and the further you go into the season you will not be able to use the most likely picks.  I never like to pick this team as they are the epitome of a Jekyll and Hyde.  I am personally picking the San Diego Chargers as I don't think the Chiefs can get out of their own way yet.  This is the NFL and it is still early in the season, which means the Chargers can always disappoint.  I still feel pretty good as they are mainly healthy and have too many receiving options.  Until the Chiefs show they can either score some points or actually stop somebody, they don't stand a chance.  A lot of what I just said applies to the Steelers vs Indy, except for the fact that the Steelers usually beat the teams they should beat.  My go out on the limb picks this week are the NY Jets going into Oakland and coming home with the win.  Vegas only has them as 3 pt favorites, so it is not a gimme by their standards.  My super gamble pick is the Carolina Panthers to get their first win with Cam Newton going against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Carolina.  I am not sure if the Jaguars can score with the Panthers as they seem to be offensively challenged.  I see a 21-17 win a real possibility here as long as Newton can stay healthy, which is more likely than a Michael Vick as he is much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment