Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fantasy Options for Week 7

We are going to start out with some free agent pick up guys in most leagues as opposed to the usual format of must start guys and the first one we have is Bernard Scott.  Filling in for Cedric Benson and going against Seattle, this guy should be good for some points, but I do wonder if they will give him the goal line carries.  Out of the gambles, this guy is closest to a must start, especially in a PPR league.

Next gamble will be Reggie Bush, I know he is going against the Giants in New York, but he has looked good when he has had room to run and he will get a lot of touches to keep the pressure off Matt Moore.

Antonio Brown and Deion Branch, I like these guys, especially in PPR leagues where there will be a lot of passing in the New England vs Pittsburgh game.  I wouldn't count on either of them scoring, but 7 catches for 70 yards seems about right.

Must Start

Dare I say Chris Johnson for the 4th time this year and he is only given us maybe one good game.  I do dare it as Tennessee had a week off to figure out their issues and they know they need this game.  Chris Johnson is still a good running back and he needs to bring his A game today.

Eli Manning and Hakeem Nicks, Nicks is a must start every week but I am just accentuating it because Vontae Davis is out and they are going to have a hard time stopping these guys without him.

Demarco Murray, not because he had such a great game last week, but the fact that they are playing the Philadelphia Feebles when it comes to run defense.  Until they show me they can stop the run, I will keep saying start the opposing running back.

Don't Start

Peyton Hillis, I just don't know where this guy's head is at and until Colt McCoy can start scaring people with his arm, defenses will be focusing on Hillis.  This week especially since the 49ers have done a good job of stopping runners for the most part.

Marshawn Lynch,  he is going against a stingy Bengal defense, especially against the run.

Please don' start Tim Tebow.  People, I know it is a great story, but eventually his skills will come to show his true colors.  Great guy and I am rooting for him, but the first 55 minutes of last week are truer than the last 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment