Friday, October 21, 2011

Suicide picks for week 7

Let's knock on wood as ATP has been on point so far this year with our suicide picks.  This week, the obvious picks for those that are in second chance pools would be the Green Bay Packers as they are going to be playing the Minnesota Vikings with Christian Ponder making his first start as a rookie quarterback.  Good luck going against that defense, who in Clay Matthews' eyes have not even been playing good football yet.  The other obvious pick is the New Orleans Saints going against Indy at home.  Both are sure as wins can get, but as we have seen anything can happen.  I do feel safe with those.

Don't let me down Ray!
The other supposed sure win and the team that everybody is taking because they have already used Green Bay and New Orleans are the Dallas Cowboys.  They are playing the Rams at home, who are winless.  As of right now, they are not even sure if Sam Bradford will play and it seems at the moment, he will not and AJ Feeley will fill in.  Man would I love to see a St. Louis win this week.  I am not saying to take St. Louis or anything, but if I have learned anything from the Cowboys, it is not to put your suicide hopes on them.  I will stay away from this one.

My next pick will be the Baltimore Ravens who are playing the Jaguars this week.  I know waiting until Monday night is the worst, but a good pick is a good pick.  I don't see the Jaguars scoring more than 10 in this game and even when they play terrible, the Ravens should be able to pick up at least 17 against these guys.  Nuff said!

Last pick of the week will be the Oakland Raiders.  I was higher on them earlier in the week, but I don't know what is going on yet with Carson Palmer practicing for 3 days and starting on Sunday.  I would still take the Raiders, but I have downgraded to my gamble pick of the week but the money has pushed them from a 3.5 pt favorite to a 6 pt, so Vegas seems to like them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment