Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gambler's Corner Roundup for week 4

I am going to stay away from gimmicks this week, even though the theory I presented last week is being performed at the moment.  Teams are scoring a lot more and you can see that from the over/under lines.  That being said, I am moving on from that and go with a couple of straight up bets.

The first game that I am picking is Tennessee going into Cleveland and picking up a win.  They are now one point favorites after being an underdog for much of the week.  This means that the money agrees with me as many people realize that Tennessee is a better team.  Cleveland's defense is not good enough to match Colt McCoy's conservative style.  Chris Johnson has to get moving in this game and look for the Titans to stop Hillis and force McCoy to beat them.

My second game is Minnesota going into Kansas City and getting their first win.  They need to win by 3 and I think that will happen this week.  I expect to see a hungry Jared Allen wreak havoc on the defensive side and a heavy load of Adrian Peterson throughout the game.  Donovan has to keep his mistakes to a minimum and they should be able to cover the spread.

Those are my 2 for the week and a risky third game that I will not go into too much is picking Atlanta as a 5 point favorite going into Seattle.  Let's leave it at this, Seattle does not score and Atlanta needs to pick it up this week,  I expect them to put up over 24 points which should be enough to cover against this Seattle offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment